Get to the Scandalize Marketplace Store now!

Long story that ends with some great bargains.
Today you were going to read about some great bargain boots from ROC. (I'll run it tomorrow, this is breaking news!)

I remembered some great lace-up heels I got from Scandalize recently and put them on to blog them. They were a great deal, so I went back to the store to get the details on the price. Here are the boots, by the way, they are called Halley. Not sure they are still available, but they were a great deal. 

Remember this story ends with some great deals, so stay tuned below the pic and below the jump.


So I looked around the In-world Store and couldn't find the boots. I went to the Scandalize marketplace and forgot all about the lace-up boots. Look at the prices!

There are three others on the front page of their store that are also very low priced. Go get them. Again, here's a link to their marketplace.


By the way you'll see the beautiful and sexy set Ambar for 100 lindens. That is the group gift at the in-world store now, but it's 100 lindens to join the group. Scandalize makes great stuff so I'd go to their In-world Store and join the group after buying out their marketplace.  And as I learned from this adventure, they change their specials and freebies a lot so don't delay!

By the way if you know whether the Halley Heels are still available let me know in the comments!