Balloon and Dragon Parade!

 


On Sundays, the boat parade turns into a balloon parade and this past Sunday was right after the Pickle Party so there were lots of people still hanging out and ready to brawl in the skies. Also, several of my friends brought dragons.



To get started I went to the Bellisseria Boat Parade and Aeronaut HQ and found they have free boats and balloons for you! And a passport stamp! Check it out here.


But then it was really close to parade time and I was afraid I wouldn't get the balloon unpacked and flying so instead I flew the free ladybug helicopter from the BBB office. It was cute and flew easily enough that I don't think I hurt anyone badly.




It was tremendously fun. Boat Parade every day at 4 from from the fairgrounds, balloon parade every Sunday! See you there!