Far's Parties and Heart Symbols

 Well intrepid readers, you might recall a post from last week when I learned that the alt key plus the number 3 makes a heart symbol. ♥♥♥  I thought this was the best invention ever.

And of course I was running around the grid slinging those things like free skittles for the last week.

Well, last night I learned that the heart symbol isn't just fun punctuation, it means things sexeh too. 

Your bloggist Becca was incredibly embarrassed by this discovery, so to all of the people of Second Life that have been thinking my overuse of hearts was because I wanted to pose ball with you, I hereby offer you this disappointment or relief- I don't. I just thought hearts were fun and am pretty dumb most of the time.

I'll just spray something here to clear out some of the awkward and segue smoothly from awk sauce to awesome.

The other thing I discovered last week that is awesome was DJ Far. I've heard about his Friday parties for a long time but always forget to go because they are at noon my time. Beans and Bingo is a Wednesday event he does and that hit my radar recently too and last week I got to go to both!

OMG what a blast. 

DJ Far is hilarious and engages with his crowd to such an extent it defies belief. He knows everyone and going to his events is like hanging out in a room full of old friends. I felt immediately welcomed and had the best time ever at both Beans and Bingo and at his Friday Party.

Also, I won at Bingo and should apologize because I probably wore the winner hat too long. Elly B. won and got a trophy with DEMO on it because Elly likes Demos. It was sooo incredibly thoughtful and awesome. Honestly it was one of the most touching gestures I have ever seen in Second Life. Thank you, Far! 

I think the Friday party is at Far's Place so I don't want to link to it and have you flock there while he's in the loo or something. Also, you've read this blog so it's probably not surprising to you that I don't have a LM for Beans and Bingo, but I think it's on the Campbell Coast. Best thing to do would be to join Far's Group and attend some of his awesome events!