My Roxy Carmichael Moment

So I have a bikini named after me now!

All I could think of when cogitating on how to tell this one was the Winona Ryder movie Welcome Home, Roxy Carmichael, because the title character's primary achievement had been getting a song written about her.

It all began when I was at the Jed Luckless concert at La Fabrix with my bestie the other day and a man  IM'd me and asked me if I would do the pix if he named a dress after me. I don't get hit on a lot so maybe this is not a great opening line, but he totally had my attention!

And it turns out it was legit! He asked me if I would want formal, casual or swimwear and since I spend most of my time in a boat or crashing my plane into various bodies of water, I chose swimsuit and forgot all about it.

Then, a few days later, he gave me a swimsuit!

How cool is that?

So I did the advertisement picture as he asked;



And then I asked if he would give a couple of my friends a copy of it so I could get a front and back pic for flickr;


Now, for the ad pic I was gonna do a white background product pic but he specifically asked for one with a "in action" feel so that's why Becca's on the beach. I think it looks great on his ad tho, here it is from the store's flickr.


Telsiope's Couture Becca


Now, before I link to the MP product- I did not receive compensation for this other than a free copy and it is not an endorsement beyond saying that I had fun making the advertisement for this product and recommend it if you want a souvenir from the SLuggle.  It is a fine product. It is recolored mesh. It fits well and looks good in most instances but there is an issue with the shoulder straps on the top for maitreya bodies, and the hud will change the color of every Becca bikini on the parcel. 

You read that right, the hud will change multiple bikinis at once. Yep. Kinda fun if you have a flash mob or bot army to color coordinate. But not fun if you're two models trying to wear different colors for a beach shoot, lol. Actually that was fun too and we figured it out.

Anyway, I had a blast doing this ad and I am completely flattered and honored that someone thought enough of my look one day to name something Becca. Thank you Sitlan! Best of luck with Telsiope's Couture Becca!