Lollipop by Cica Ghost

 "Happiness is enjoying the little things in your life."

If you've been around SL for a while then you have those friends that are only online once every few millennia. Yesterday, the stars aligned and my bestie shook off the dust and cobwebs and came online to play and it happened to be the same day I planned on going over to see Cica Ghost's new installation, Lollipop.

It was PERFECT.

Lollipop has a dance area and the dances are OMG wonderful. I did the chicken dance for I have no idea how long and my friend and I chattered and laughed and just soaked in the beautiful vibe here. There are lots of places to sit, dance, and fly around at Lollipop so plan on blocking off some time for this one...

I don't know if I said this when I reviewed Cica's last show, but I realized that her work is so wonderful and gives me such joy that I feel sometimes feel anxious when I try to capture it for a picture because I want my picture to show the emotion and wonder I feel.

I did not feel that with Lollipop, I just felt joy. The creatures in this show invite you to climb ladders and sit on chairs next to them and fly around them- they are here for snapshots and fun not posing and worry. This one very much feels like a Cica show as much as it looks like one.

So my friend and I stayed for hours dancing and talking and flying around Lollipop and when she left I put on my blogger hat and went to work looking at the place with a critical eye and looking for pics to take. I took quite a few but it was a lil crowded and many of the pieces had people on them posing for pics, so I decided to come back at one of those SL ghost town times when I could have the place to myself.

Then I thought about it. No. They are supposed to have people on them. Lollipop is perfect.

When you have a block of time with nothing to do but enjoy it and your friend is online, go dance at Lollipop and enjoy life. You can't do those dances with a friend and not smile. Cica's shows usually last a couple of weeks and this one just started, hurry up and get there so you can slow down and enjoy it as much as you can! 

Slurl!