Addams Alexdia Short Sleeved shirt

You know it's hard to find a good quality short sleeved shirt in SL. There are a million tank tops and strappy tops for full sleeveless, but if you have a watch of bracelet you want to show off and not go sleeveless, it's hard to find something.

So here's what I found, Alexdia from Addams



The link is to the fatpack for LONG sleeve, but you also get the short sleeves with it, according to the ad. I don't know from experience, the day I can afford an Addams Fatpack is right after my lottery numbers hit. 

I didn't find a short sleeve fatpack on marketplace, but you can find individual colors (black, blue) on there for 250. There are many colors, searching Alexdia in the store worked for me to find several, or you can try the Addams in-world store.

I don't buy a lot from Addams, but I do like this shirt. In the pictures the jeans are low-rise. As you can see there's a lot of play to wear leggings or shorts of different rises all the way up to your belly button before you have to worry about clothes collisions.

My avie does have biggish boobs but the one knock on this shirt for me is that it makes my boobs look even bigger. I could easily adjust my shape and save it as an outfit, so not a big deal, but it is something to be aware of.