Dinkies!!!

 I have been going crazy with my lil Dinkie avatar ever since I got it during Fantasy Faire. 

One of my friends, (yes you, Doug), suggested we get Dinkies for FAR Party a few weeks ago and I had seen so many cute lil dinkie outfits at Fantasy Faire, and FF was still going on then, so I jumped in with both feet and they are just adorbs.

Yes, if you're just doing it for a lark they can get expensive, but not compared to what we lay out for human avatars. The basic dinkie avie is like 700L and then clothes depend on the designer.

In actual fact, they are quite a bargain and I mention the expense only because they can get really addicting, the outfits are extremely cute and hard to resist. A friend of mine showed me a gyazo of his Fantasy Faire Dinkie purchases and I immediately decided they need to come with a warning label for people with cuteness addiction.

The best part is that the creator of these lil bunnies and kitties is super nice. I've had the pleasure of speaking with Etheria Parrott a couple of times and am always happy that such a good soul is out there making cute things like this. You can check out the original Dinkies here on marketplace.

In-world, there is a fantastic Dinkies group and you can get yourself up and running with a well dressed Dinkie here --> SLURL

Have fun, Catman needs to fish.