Clubbing? Me?

 A friend of mine challenged me to make groups in Flickr and yes, it has become an obsession. That's a story for another day.

And I'm sorry if I annoyed you with group invites.

Tonight's adventure below the jump, here'a pic before that;





Anyway one of the groups is a SL Clubs so I'm trying to get out to some more. Tonight we gals went to The River Rock Club. (Slurl). (Facebook)

It was a great time. They have DJs quite a lot and tonight's played requests and was talking on the stream with a lovely voice. Very much straight up classic rock is what we heard.

Best part is the DJ and the crowd had great rapport. People hang out here, It was pretty empty but it was also late, and I prefer a small group to a room full of bots ten days out of ten.

The sim wasn't laggy and the build is big enough to not encourage me getting my camera stuck. I would go again!