Friday Flickr!

 Happy Friday Everyone!

Here's a pic from both my Flick'r Pool and my Second Life swimming pool! 

This is a budget bikini and sunhat I wanted to try for the blog and wore while soaking in the pool the other day. 

Pool Time

Info about the outfit below the jump. The whole thing was 110 lindens, floating tube included!

The floating tube was a freebie from a store I can look up if you want, just ask in the comments. There's only one float position but it does rotate, which is nice.

The *Sun Hat is only 35 lindens. You get a version with the sunglasses and without. It's adjustable so it's good for pics. I would probably never wear it as a hat hat other than for pictures, the angle seemed a little funky, but it's only 35 lindens so get it already.

The bikini is actually one piece- I mean you don't put on the top and bottoms separately, it's one thing. It fit my avatar just fine, and will be great for pictures like this and and when I want to turn heads at the beach. It has a weird kinda boxy looking crotch, and at 75 lindens for one pattern of what is probably a recolored mesh, it seems we could do a little better on the price.  I'm happy enough with it, but am not recommending it unless you know the whole story.