On a Roll with Bergson Bowling

 I have had several Second Life obsessions lately that have kept me from my appointed rounds and one of them is bowling. I know, it sounds unlikely at best but it's true.

It actually started a few years ago when I worked at a wonderful club in SL and the manager was my friend and she had a bowling lane in her office to unstress with. I loved that lane and got pretty good at it.

So fast forward to a couple months ago and my friend turned her new Newbrooke home into a bowling alley. 

Well that turned into a disaster because despite how awesome it was, all her stuff got returned without warning and it ticked her off so much she left Bellisseria life. But, on the bright side for me and my bowling addiction, she did start a new bowling lane outside of Belli called NOT Bellisseria Bowling (Slurl).

So back in the day in my manager's office, the bowling lane we used was some make that I don't remember and it was a lot of fun as I said, but then I discovered Bergson Bowling at my friend's place in Belli, and yes, installed at Not Bellisseria Bowling also.

Bergson Bowling is my favorite Second Life bowling system for two reasons. Reason number one is the game action itself. With other systems I might aim at the center and the system will swerve my ball to hit somewhere else. This is great, but can be super frustrating.

Bergson's bowling will make the ball hit the spot you picked, but that spot might not knock down all the pins. It's far more encouraging a system.

Also, the scoreboard. If I bowl at my friend's lane and get a high score, that score will show up on all the Bergson Bowling scoreboards at all the bowling alleys in SL, which is kinda cool. I have been bowling for weeks now and it's fun to start to recognize other people's names from the leaderboard. Never met them, but I know they can bowl!

There are quite a number of bowling alleys in SL and quite a few of them have Bergson systems in them, give it a try!

Quick instructions;

Click the giant pin nearby, (you'll know it when you see it). pick a lane.

Click the sign above the pins on the lane you chose. Choose Start game.

Bowl. Smile. Repeat.