Monsters by Cica Ghost

MONSTERS

I went searching for that place where all the cool kids were taking pictures with monsters. I ended up at two wrong stops before duh, looking for a slurl on flickr. Then I went there with one of my besties and OMG Cica Ghost was actually standing there and I was wearing a freebie outfit from this blog and felt like an idiot and probably sounded like one too.

Cica Ghost was gracious and nice and I like her very much. Once I took my foot out of my mouth I explored and then went back a few more times for pics.

Here's one from another time I went back;

Fairy Godmother's Nervous Breakdown No. 4




The picture above is where Cica signed her work. I love everything about her art.

So I was telling one of my old fabulous friends about Monsters and of course she already knew about it and when I said I wanted to go with her she literally made the avatar you see below on the spot and off we went. I LOVE some of the pictures we got, you'll see them on my flickr in the months to come I'm sure.

A Slurl would be nice i guess;  Monsters by Cica Ghost



I'll tell you the story of this picture and show you a couple more from Monsters after the jump!