Roro from Blueberry

I was looking for something different to wear the other day and found an ancient shirt by Blueberry in my inventory. I've had this for so long I couldn't tell you how old it is, but as I look at my fall wardrobe I know I will dust this off and wear it again. It's called Roro and it's really two shirts in one. Here's the full length, I'll show you the crop top after the jump. 



You can mixy matchy the top and bottom by changing the color of the bottom panel. Or, as you see,  eliminate the bottom panel all together. In the advertisement for the fatpack you can see an example of using the dark panel bottom with a color top. 

Because it's Blueberry the quality is great, and since this is an old shirt the price is reasonable for single colors, 199 for single colors like pink, pixie, white or the color shown, dark red.