Sanctuary of Something

 Ok, first, let me say that I liked the Sanctuary of Rock club more than I thought I would.

 I actually said this out loud to my friend when we left, and she agreed. I wanted to think that Sanctuary of Rock was another bot-filled sh^tty SL club, but it isn't. 

It seems to have a nice batch of regulars and employees who hang there and like welcoming new people. I went in with low expectations and actually would go back there.

But first; we need to talk about this.



Yes, Rammstein was playing when we got there.
This is a problem.

 I didn't even bother to turn on my stream when I saw that and my friend turned hers off. I could read the songs they were playing and I wasn't missing anything. Seriously, Rammstein?

Ok so pics below the jump of  women dancing.



Like I said, despite the Rammstein and general awful tunes while we were there, I would go back to the Sanctuary of Rock because it has a nice vibe. We might have just hit a bumpy stretch or some requests as far as the music goes, so yeah! Let's rock! (but not to effing Rammstein)