The things you might miss...

So when I was looking for the Cica Ghost Monsters exhibit I found a place called The Peace Gallery Endowment Foundation and it has Cica's name attached heavily to it even though apparently it doesn't have much to do with Cica's actual shows or work. 

However, there's a lot of art there, including some of Cica's old stuff. I found it to be a little overwhelming and just too much stuff to get good pics of the actual pieces. BUT...

Then I found this little wonderland behind the stage. The picture above is literally the backdrop for one of the stages. I don't know who the artist is but I love it. 

Another pic and the Slurl below the jump.

So go check out the Peace Gallery and take your time, you never know what you might miss if you hurry!

Peace Gallery Endowment Foundation