Lines Composed a few miles above Endless 58-58N

The title of this is a shoutout of course to Wordsworth's Tintern Abbey, which, of all the dumb stuff I learned in school, should be a cake-taker. However, I pull this old dusty poem out all the time because it's about sharing things you love with people you love.

I know, I know, he could have just said that, or said it a lot less windy, but they didn't have much else to do back then but enjoy themselves and their words so he really rocked them hard. tl:dr had not been invented yet and the dude's name was actually "wordsworth."

Anyway, he went to Tintern Abbey years before and loved it. It's an old ruined abbey in the middle of overgrowth, exactly the sort of stuff those Romantic poets groove on. So this poem is about his return to see it, and this time, he brought his sister. She'd never been there and loved it, so he got to enjoy the place doubly.

My point;

I took my best friend to Endless 58-58N. I LOVE the place. She had never been. She loved it. I felt old Wordsworth patting me on the butt. Endless 58-58N is a hint of the Orkney Islands, which is way the heck on the other end of the world from Tintern Abbey, so it all fits together somehow. 

You've seen Endless 58-58N in a million Flickr Pics. It's smart and gorgeous and fun. Go there if you haven't it's truly one of my favorite places in SL. You'll see things like this;






More pics and a slurl after the jump;





I really can't say enough good things here about Endless 58-58N, these pics were taken over the course of a few trips, it really is a wonderful place to hang and commune with a beautiful vibe. Here's a SLURL and here's the Flickr Group.  Enjoy!