They're Here!

 The stilt houses are finally out and available as of today!



I live in eastern Bellisseria and the new lands are just a short boat ride from my local rez zone, so my friends and I have been boating up to see the progress for weeks and needless to say this is pretty darned exciting for us to finally see the new land!

It looked like they released the land in the region Clamdigger first, as there were tons of people in just that one region when we were boating around. 

Also, for quite a while now we have been blocked from sailing around the northern end of the Western Bellisseria continent, and now I believe that we can. I ended up crashing, but I think that was my own fault and it was too late in the day to rez my watercraft and try again- certainly we were able to sail a lot further around than we could before the new lands were open.

If you look on the map, the new lands still have a red grid over them, but they are finally being populated with people!

Personally, I love the new houses (and also the half-timbered European village style coming next!) but I plan on keeping my log home as I love the location and the fact I can travel all of Bellisseria via land or sea from it but I do love the temptation of these shiny new houses too!

Well done, Moles, thank you Lindens and Second Life, you're doing a great job!!