Bikini Haul Unity Pelican to Oukranos Pier

So this is the first bikini haul not in Bellisseria!

When I first started GTFO I did a haul TO Unity Pelican and got miserably lost but today, looking at all the hubs, wondered if I started there, how would it go? It was wonderful.

First- the bikini is actually a bra and panty set from Vanilla Bae and has the strip me scripts built in so if I wore the adult version (there's two adult and PG in the folder) I could flash my lady bits and bewbs with it. But I like it as a bikini. 

I started at Unity Pelican in Sanchon, which has a lovely lil boat rez right there, and it was an easy ride over from mainland to Bellisseria and easy to access Oukranos is right there just a minute away!. I delivered a breedable chow, it was very well behaved on the jetski!

Slurls:

Unity Pelican (the LM and world map says Debbie's LCC Dock)

Oukranos