NatureCon 2022 is Lit!

 OMG this is so much fun.

Seriously the last two days have been a blur and the days leading up to them were one too as I waded into helping out wherever I could getting NatureCon off to a smooth start. Yukiko Yeshto and Soull Starlight have created a really fun and cool conference with NatureCon 2022 and I really hope you'll come be a part of it!

NatureCon is happening from now until Aug 31 with all kinds of cool events still to come. Today alone there were three different DJ parties, an incredible dance performance and both Lab Gab and Designing Worlds filmed shows there. It's truly a thing you don't want to miss.

There are a lot of things going on and I'd hate to miss some so let me point you to the NatureCon Blog and website for details and things about when stuff is going on but trust me there are shows and interviews and DJ sets galor this weekend and on through the week. The best bet is to actually join their in-world group  because there are lots of new changes to and new events being added and they are announced in that group.

Come on out and see it!


and here's Lab Gab from today!