Did You Know Muddy's Has a Church?

 One of my favorite people in Second Life used to say "Let's go to Muddy's and pretend we're normal," whenever we'd ask what he wanted to do. I totally got what he meant- Muddy's Music Cafe is right down the middle of the road. It literally says (PG) right in the title bar when you land.


I was never a Muddy's person because whenever I club I'm usually blogging new places I haven't been to and Muddy's is not a new place, and everyone has been here. I always meant to come by Muddy's and blog it for old times sake, but kept putting it off until today.

Which is ironic because this is a big day for Muddy's- it's their 11th Anniversary and they are having a big concert with Caden Endridge at 6:30SL and Maximillion Kleene at 7:30. 

But that's not why I'm finally blogging Muddy's- did you know they are somehow affiliated with some church? 

One of my other friends recently declared himself a Muddy's person and has been going there and joined the group and everything and we were all standing around on Wednesday afternoon and he suddenly asked if we knew about Muddy's church. Apparently there had been an invite to worship in the official club group from the owner of Muddy's herself. 

Which led me to look at the owner of the club and it's true, if you look at her profile you learn about their thing;

Real Life Bible Fellowship
Services 2pm and 5pm SLT Sundays, 2pm SLT Wednesday's at the Chapel on the Muddy's Sim.
non-denominational, all welcome. 

Well I'll be darned. Sure enough, there is a chapel at Muddy's. When you land, look to the right as you walk into the club and there it sits. I have gone to Muddy's a zillion times over the course of forever and had no idea.



So that was my news, now to the review!

Muddy's really is a great club. There's a ton of real live people, many of them sweet and fun and sitting at their computers rocking out to classic rock with you. I've always liked how lively Muddy's was while still being able to handle the lag better than a lot of high-traffic places.

If you like classic rock and want a fun place to dance in a fun and flirty but PG environment give Muddy's a try. I was surprised at how good the dances are and the selection of them! Fantastic!