To Boldy Go- to Two Great Space Places!

 So this started yesterday with my plans to go to Idun and take a picture in a spaceship that my friends told me about, and which was probably some dude's private ride that my friends were climbing around in, because when I went to Idun a couple days later, there was no such space ship. 

No sweat! There's plenty of space in SL!

Our first stop was Asiza's, which I love. I wrote about it a while ago as a place for pics and to dance but I remembered that they have space ships too. Gorgeous things, very creative and we took a few pics that will be great- here's the raw pics from just goofing around at Asiza's. (slurl to Asiza's)



So by then it was late for my fellow space invader so she dropped off for bed and I kept looking for space pics, the final frontier, and wow did I find a cool place!

The Time Lord Sandbox- if you want pictures of yourself in a space station or something like that, this is your place.  (slurl to Timelord Sandbox)

Check out how scientific I look!


Asiza's is gorgeous in a hippies and steampunk had a baby way, Time Lord Sandbox is more of a science fiction fan's dream. Lots of glowing screens and hallways with bots, it's just a great backdrop if you're looking for science fiction shoot locale.