Salt and Pepper Berry Wetsuit

 I'm starting a new feature on my blog called my favorite things and it will feature something I find in the weekly sales that seems extraordinary. I was busy with real life the last couple of weekends, so I missed the sales, and in my absence I dreamed of them and dreamed up this new feature- so it was a wonderful reunion this week!

And just in time! I haven't been in my boat or on my jet ski in ages, so what better time to feature a wetsuit?

Not only is the Berry wet suit from Salt and Pepper gorgeous, it is scripted to get wet when you get it in SL water, it takes a couple of minutes for it to dry! You drip water and everything, it's amazing and fun. If you don't want to drip you can use the towel that's included to dry off instantly.

You can set the dry time with the hud, you can also customize the suit to say what you want down the back. It's so cool and this week it's only 75L a color thanks to the Saturday sale (black, red, mint and yellow).

the wet look

dry

drying

teleport to Salt and Pepper