Getting the Freight Out in a Glitzy Bikini!

You know, I have always wondered why there is a lighthouse at Plafil Waters and no GTFO hub there. Then tonight, wanting to try a new place I went to Kiva, the Diamond Outpost and BelliBin HQ hub, and it's in someone's houseboat! And just next to Plafil Waters!

The mystery deepens.

And it was wonderful to be back in SL after a month away. I wore a Glitzz Bikini that has been on sale a lot lately, love this one, the Homkary in royal. New hair from Wasabi.

 My boat was misbehaving, and I don't know if it was the boat or SL or my connection- all three could be equally at fault but it was no big deal really, and it was a smooth sail from the inner circular lake to Dogbone with some crucial parts to keep the flux capacitor making gigahules. .

Great to be back, looking forward to more SL coming right up!