Oh the Sales!

 This weekend there were some wonderfully fun things on sale for amazing prices. Here are a few below:

The Car is my fave- I love 777 motors but often the sale items are manly motorcycles- this week it's two adorable little cars- UwU and OwO. All 777 cars and bikes are pretty easy to ride and work beautifully. I'm a big fan and just LOVE when they do fun stuff like this. Slurl!

Close second are the yoga pants from Vagrant. Vagrant is one of my favorite stores because they do matchy matchy stuff so well- I have a million tops from them and elsewhere I can wear with these. Slurl

Close second and a half is the thot pocket (and Cheesy fries) from Junk Food. Stoner's necklace was from Kibitz. Mad Pea had a great jet bike and there were a lot of beautiful clothes and a couple of hairs that will probably live on in my wardrobe for years. (Kuni has a new sale hair this week that looks amazing on my friend but I haven't worn mine yet! 

There's still time to get out there and enjoy the sales like I'm enjoying this hot pocket!