That Time I Went Fangirl for 777

 You KNOW I love the sales and my friends will attest that the weekends I get bummed about are the weekends when there's a new vehicle from 777 Motors (Slurl)  for sale and I miss it. Not kidding or exaggerating, you all know me, ask my friends what I bitch about most.

Ok, well it won't be that, but missing a new thing from 777 does bum me out. Because look at the cool stuff- jeez just the pimpmobile, the scooby doo monocycle and the pink sidecar scooter should be enough for you to be nodding in agreement already.

If you've missed them, stay tuned because I plan on using all of them as I blog Belli on land this summer- but first- I took my friend out in the UwU car which is adorable and a dream to drive. I love the gearing and speed, it's very easy to drive and control. That's key for me, the control part.

AND the top opens, the bedroll removes and vents open if driving isn't enough fun for you. It sounds great, and is my go-to car for driving around Belli right now. 

So that happened earlier today and I was hoping I would remember to grab the new group gift from 777 and I did! I was online and got the call from the group and went to pick up the most adorable monocycle ever. 

I squeed and had to IM James Garrison and thank him, he really does make SL a place with more better things. Check the weekly sales, 777 has great stuff all the time, and right now has two of the coolest vehicle group gifts in all of Second Life! 

Ok so for now, pics of my drive around Belli today;