Circus by Cica Ghost

 I'm not ashamed to admit that I am not the brightest bulb in the rack. In fact, I'm grateful because I know so little that each new day offers the opportunity to learn something bright and shiny.

Today I learned that alt 3 on your computer (the numlock 3 for me) is a heart symbol.

I learned it from Cica Ghost, who is my favorite artist in any world right now.

Also, I learned that the robots from a previous build were named alt3 because that means robot, but also for the heart symbol. All of this means that I also learned that Cica's genius is way greater than just her beautiful creations. She is a gift to us in Second Life and her art is simply magical.

The new space is called Circus and you can visit it by clicking here

I love it. OMG the elephants will melt your heart, and there is so much more.

The color palette for this is very different than her past works and I love it. It's rich and deep and beautiful. Other details make this installation a beautiful feast for your eyes- The flapping flags of the circus tent, the clowns questioning their life choices, the bears proud and nervous as they do their show. And of course the flowers. I love the flowers.

Cica's works communicate stories that we fill in ourselves, they are inspirational and invite our participation in the process of telling the tales. We project and hope and smile and worry with them. The eye movement of the characters shifts their mood and our stories, it's a beautiful symbiosis of artist and art and audience every time that Cica creates something for us and Circus is yet another perfect example.

These pics won't do it justice, go see it.  If you can't get in-world, here's a flickr gallery of people's pix of her work in the meantime!