Relay for Life

 So one of my friends did a lap around the Relay for Life track and got an award called the Turtle Award for doing just one to ten laps. 

We laughed. It's a funny name for an award, especially the lowest category of achievement.

Or so we thought.

I dragged a friend to the RFL track and we hopped on my motorcycle sidecar and drove and drove and drove and it was absolutely gorgeous. OMG the number of types of areas is amazing. There are artsy areas, play areas, hangouts, picture places. It is huge and goes on forever and I loved it.

After quite a while though we got TP'd by a friend to go see a game she built and didn't finish one lap.

So. I'm pretty envious of that turtle award now.

Anyway the RFL Track end party is tomorrow. GO and see this before you can't and help a great cause in the process!!! All the info is here at the American Cancer Society events page