Thank you Slendie!

 As we have learned during the making of this blog, I am not the sharpest tool in the shed and things come back to me in these amazing ah-ha moments; ie. the Holiday Formal party. I was there and had completely forgotten about it. 

At the time I lived in the log homes of eastern Belli and was very much a country mouse- so the formal aspect of the ball had most of my attention when what to my wondering eyes should appear? Slendie!

I had no idea what to make of this character but I loved it. Quirky and fun and a lil dark at times is pretty much on brand for Becca's tastes so whatever the heck Bellisseria Slenderman is, I was all in. Plus he had a sleigh full of presents.

Fast forward and I've learned that Bellisseria Slenderman spent that month landing that sleigh on rooves all over Belli for photo ops for peeps. Fast forward and I've seen Slenderman delight parties and random explorers all around Belli just by showing up and looming.

I had no idea what this thing was but I loved it and clearly I was not alone.

Over time I have learned there is a forum thread devoted to sightings (link) and a group (slurl). Most recently I learned that Slendie has a gallery with its own BBB Passport Stamp .

We hadda go see this and also the stamp.

Well. It didn't go well for the longest time but then it did. 

I didn't look at the gallery at all because I had to find the darn passport stamp. And this thing is brilliantly hidden. There are several passport terminals around the property but only one actually gives you a stamp, the rest just crush your spirit.

Also, while looking for that we found seven freebies scattered throughout the property that we got by clicking the lil white notebook pages like the one you see in a pic below. There are eight of them. We found seven and I had to drag Elly away or we would have searched longer. Also, all props to her for actually finding the stamp!!

While there we also ran into a bestie who pointed out the bumper boats and we were about to get crazy in them on the beautiful lake next to the gallery when Elly found the stamp so next time, bumper boats!

The next day I went back to look at the gallery and the amazing environment. I was not prepared for how good Slendie's pics are. And it's an amazing who's who in there. Patch Linden is in there several times and so is the amazing Strawberry Linden. There's a room dedicated to the Belli SlenderHammie also. How awesome is this?

So right here and now I have to say a HUGE thank you on behalf of people who love Belli and who love quirky awesome Second Life stuff because Slenderman is a wonderful gift to us. The gallery is absolutely amazing, and the hunt for the eight pages and the BBB passport was a wonderful experience brought to us by someone that might pretend to be evil, but has a huge heart. 

Thank you Bellisseria Slenderman, from all of us that appreciate the time and effort and caring you put into giving Belli some fun. Truly, deeply, sincerely, thank you. ♥ Slurl to the gallery.