The Roller Movie!

 What an awesome surprise it was to be at Thursday's party and get invited to be in this amazing video you'll see below. I have no idea the machinations of the selection process but I was truly honored and the fact that Elly was also invited and knew about it before I told her makes me think I owe her AND Prudence Anton a thank you for getting me and my goofy helmet into the video.


It was terrifying and a blast at the same time. "OMG I forgot my lipstick! I think my feet show! Where the heck is my smile?" These terrors and others like them joined the whistling in my head as we skated around and I did my very best to follow along and not be my usual discombobulated self while Sceneris filmed.

It truly was a blast. I've been in SL for a long time and had a lot of wonderful experiences but this was a first and I was honored to participate. I love the video, it's really well done and the whole experience of making it, from my very limited participation, was a lot of fun!!!

The party itself was a blast. I was unable to make it to Friday's edition but the Thursday party was a lot of fun and I thank Giselle and everyone else that made it happen. Some pix follow and hopefully I can figure out how to embed the vid too! 

Thanks again to everyone that made this awesome post possible, I really am agog at how a virtual world and the wonderful people I meet there can be so wonderfully real in my heart