Bike, Drive & Scoot

 The other day our friend Pixelz said that she was organizing an event for the group Bellisseria Bike, Drive & Scoot. This sounded interesting to me and so  I went to see what it was all about and we were totally blown away. Seriously, do this if you like to explore Belli and love the wonderful people around us.

Ok first, here's the group Bike, Drive & Scoot. Each event is different and I could not believe how many people turned out and how much fun it was to paddleboard around Belli with a group! 

Because I'm me, I got a lil lost once or twice but never too badly and of course I was last to get everywhere because I stop to talk but OMG what fun and everyone was very nice and forgiving. I hope.

Also, just FYI a good deal of the chatting seems to be done in voice. I do not voice but was able to listen along pretty well so it was not an issue but wise to check that your voice set-up works so you can listen.

We started at that lil island south of the stilts to the east of the Log Homes and paddle boarded / inner tubed to the bridge to the north of it. We then hiked to the "Bellisseria Lighthouse" and took a group pic and then hiked over the hill for a surprise.

ZOMG what a surprise! The founder of the group donated a beautiful log home to be the headquarters of the group (slurl).  It is located right over the hill from the Belli Lighthouse. We danced on a fantastic dance machine and generally had a blast. Thank you SO much to Gracie and Pixelz and the rest of the regular hikers who put up with us noobies and made us feel so at home!

 I'm sure that they don't unveil new headquarters after every event, so we might have lucked into the best of all possible times to start on but wow will I be back for more of this! And if you look at the group's flickr you can see they do a lot more than hike and paddleboard!

Now, some of you readers I know might get a lil excited by this next part- THEY HAVE TWO BBB PASSPORT STAMPS THERE. I know, subtle is my game, but if I had led with that you wouldn't still be here to see these pics.