FAR Day!

 I grabbed some pictures at yesterday's FAR Day Party and thought I would plop them here so people could enjoy them while I finish my nervous breakdown from yesterday's post. On the actual real side, thank you to everyone for the overwhelming support. ♥

Also- Please do yourself a favor and go to one of these parties if you haven't! DJ Far is just an absolute gem of a person with an encyclopedic collection and knowledge of music. The people that were at this party I treasure and I can't think of a better way to spend time than laughing and dancing with people you love while listening to great tunes.

Also you might get a chance to hug Slendie on the group hugger.

Next week's FARday party is at the Fairgrounds, and speaking of which DJ Chuckey is coming right up in an hour or so and DJ Krys will rock the FG tomorrow at noon!

heer iz pixtures!