Photography Lessons from a Pro


I just spent the most wonderful morning with my friend Fen. 

I have been taking SL pics for years and kinda felt like I knew all the tricks. And then I met Fen. 

She offered to take our pic and we leapt at the chance. This morning, finally, the planets aligned and oh my goodness we had the best time ever.

But first, shoutout to a photographer and blogger from a photographer and blogger- Fen you are amazing!

I joked the other day that I would show her my studio, which is pretty famous among my friends as being incredibly terrible and rarely used for anything except a place to change clothes. Fen immediately made an improved backdrop for me and then dragged me into modern SL photography when I saw the amazing things she can do in her studio.

I'll stop gushing because she doesn't seek attention but she does run an amazing blog for the BBB and also edits a second awsome blog for the Limoncello Gallery (slurl) and I can send you all there to see her awesomeness firsthand.

I didn't take many pics because I loved being the model but I did get one I wanted to share as a thank you to a great friend for a wonderful time!!!