Prufrock hits Mermaid Cove

I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each.

I do not think that they will sing to me.

I have seen them riding seaward on the waves
Combing the white hair of the waves blown back
When the wind blows the water white and black.
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.
~From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

Ok that was a lil meatier than this blog usually get, sorry but I LOVE that poem.  

Many, many of our friends have taken the plunge into becoming mermaids and so far we have remained leggers. 

But wow. These things are cool. Way too cool for me is my fear, I already too crashy in the boat parade I can't imagine all the things I would run into as a mermaid. But...

Loved the Mer Parties at the Fairgrounds. 

As regular boat paraders we get mermaids jumping into our boat all the time for a lift when they need to afk or just wanna visit. Love the Mer Folk.

Then last week after the BBQ Party we went to Mermaid Cove at Thunder (Slurl) with our friend Di Si and it was so great I said "I love this place I'm gonna blog it" and then BAM totally didn't as the week flew by.

This week after the BBQ guess where we are? Yeah. This is like the second post in a string of posts about mermaids that prolly ends in a few episodes with me in gorgeous fish tails.

Anyway, since I'm here again and it is every bit as awesome the second time let me send you merfolk to this lovely place. Most of the time it is an aboveground club for leggers, but every Thursday they rock undersea in a gorgeous grotto. 

Both times DJ Space has played great blues and we "dance" with club's dances, allowing us to be swimming gracefully with these beautiful creatures!

Check this place out!