Summer day by Cica Ghost

 I have probably taken tens of thousands of pictures in Second Life over the years and so I'm very familiar with the feelings and enjoyment that come with trying to frame the right shot. 


I mention that because as I was walking around in Cica Ghost's new exhibit Summer day (slurl) it occurred to me that I find her art to be so wonderfully overwhelming and joyous that I get a lil anxious trying to capture it! How do I get this much emotion into a rectangle?

So, dear reader, another growth moment as I try to learn to let the art wash over me and stop worrying. Feel it, don't try to capture it.

Summer day is luscious. The green grasses and gorgeous trees, the birds chirping over the local sound. Girl with duck. Soo happy to see her caring for that duck, or is the duck soothing her? You decide.


AND OMG THE HORSES!





Yes, I shouted that.

I have been over to see this build several times now. It's so much fun to walk though and so relaxing and beautiful. This might be one of my favorites of Cica's. 

Do yourself a favor, block off some time and go see Summer day (slurl!) before it's gone!! (and there is a hidden freebie too!) As always, you might even see Cica herself!