Waterpark Party Twofer

 Ok so DJ Bela tore the roof off the Hamster Waterpark with her set on Wednesday so it's a good thing that the next show at the Fairgrounds isn't until Friday so the hammies can rebuild the place. 

I don't intend to turn this into a photoblog but these Fairgrounds parties are so much fun I will keep posting pix as long as you beautiful people keep showing up!

There are actually pictures here from two shows; from DJ Bela's set on Wednesday- which was one of the biggest parties of the summer- and also from DJ Krys on Sunday which was such a blast I forgot I was a blogger.

Seriously Belli FG parties are just amazeballs.

The next three shows- ZOMG.

DJ FAR- Friday, noon, Fairgrounds
DJ Chuckey- Saturday, noon, Fairgrounds
DJ Becca (that's me!)- Sunday, noon, Fairgrounds

So I'm just a few days away from wearing Mom's spaghetti again. (Why does no one get this reference?)

But in the meantime, we'll party! See you at the FG Friday!