Summer Trace

 As we know, if there's a hole to fall in, I'll find it. 

One of my friends said yesterday, "You're not dumb you just don't think very much." Super accurate observation!

So when looking at these beautiful places in the destination guide that also rent out homes to people, I often am leery of blogging because I can never tell where the pretty part ends and someone's home begins. 

Some of the older places have a residential section which makes it harder for me to accidently sit in someone's home but I'm finding more and more that "Frank Lloyd Wright-ing" the place right into the landscape design is becoming a thing.

Who wouldn't want to live in THE house at some photogenic sim? 

Well, not me, but I'm weird.

I was musing on this at a place called Summer Trace (slurl), which seems to be one of a chain of scenic builds that rents to tenants and it really is quite nice. I found that the buildings and their furnishings took away from the beauty of the landscape for pictures but there were plenty of other beautiful vistas available that were building-free. 

The use of the color with the landscape was gorgeous, definitely worth a look if you're looking for good coastal shots.