Cammino e Vivo Capovolto

 Synchronicity?

So besides being a great album by The Police, synchronicity is the occurrence of events that seem related but aren't.

Or something. I don't know. I just know the universe is saying some stuff.

Earlier today I told a friend I needed to do something arty but am stuck on what to do and he took me to an art gallery build where I saw a work by Mistero Hifeng and wanted to get a pic. Alas, the angles and the place didn't work out so I resolved to go find more by Mistero Hifeng and promptly forgot all about it.

Later, logging in, I went to destination guide to look for something to do and found this; Digital Art -Cammino e Vivo Capovolto (slurl) (and I think that means "I walk and live upside down" which I love!)

Benvenuto dove nessuno ti vuole bene, dove nessuno ti vuole male...

It is a build dedicated to the work of Mistero Hifeng! Totally recommend this place. You've seen some of these works at places all around SL, this is ground zero, you will see many many pics from me here over the next few weeks I expect. 



It truly is a wonderful place with dancing, lots of beautiful places to sit and some of the most amazingly surreal landscapes in any world.