Hello Halloween!!

Ok folks, you might remember this bloggist went a lil cray last Halloween. Well, guess what time of year it is? Heh heh yep! Time to talk about the extended warranty on your car!

No silly, just kidding, and we'll ease you into this year with the Shop and Hop which is open now if you're in the second life birthday group and open tomorrow if you're not. 

OMG it's awesome. I started in the upper right corner, (slurl to tinseled) and when I landed it was one of my fave stores, Culprit, with a couple of free hoverboards and I knew I would not stop the delicious shopping until they drag me away.

Free stuff galore, regions and regions of it. Use the world map or you'll get lost, it's that big. It runs until the 31st.

Ok links and things to look at;


Picture of me in last year's halloween outfit at this year's shop n hop.