Start at Luane's

Normally when I find a place I want to blog about I end up with a bunch of pics I can't wait to get into in Photoshop.

This morning I popped around to a bunch of places and they were all very nice but none gave me the OMG vibe I get when I find a place that people really need to see. I was uninspired so I didn't blog anything and put myself in blogger time-out.

Then I came back online and went to Luane's Le Monde Perdu Autumn.  (slurl)

I should have started there. As always, Luane and Gorba have given us an amazingly beautiful build to walk in and chill in and of course photograph. 

Luane's is always amazing and sadly it is one of those places that we take for granted as bloggers because we've all been here and loved all the previous builds and it is literally always gorgeous. So I went today and wanted to blog it in full SLuggle style.

Yes, in other words I got lost.

Ok, so one of the things I appreciate in a art or picture place is that there is a clear place to stand. Most of my faves have a lil spot with some signs and some joiners and at Luane's that's where you can grab a horse to ride and such.

But. I found a gorgeous lil waterfall and wanted to get closer for my draw distance and walked in that general direction. And got really lost.

And found a million other gorgeous vistas and stopped and took a lot of pics of many of them. And eventually ended up sitting on a bench and taking pics a while completely putting the waterfall on the back burner.

What a wonderful place to be lost in! Luane's has lots of places to sit for singles and couples, you really have to work hard to find a bad view, and in general it's a perfect fall day in gorgeous lands there every day. 

Autumn is gorgeous at Luane's, go today! If you can't get in world right now, here's Luane's Flickr Group