Falloween

Ok so today I had a buncha stuff to do in-world and one of them was cracking the seal on a Halloween place. I got my Halloween juices flowing flowing by finishing the outer loop of the Shop n Hop and then opened the destination guide.

Now, I had no design except that I didn't want to pick one of the "biggies" that would take me a while, or one that I did last year, so a new place with no expectations and so I grabbed Falloween from the list and landed and saw a yellow dot on the mini map!

Well it turns out this yellow dot is someone I've known for a few years and I haven't seen in ages and so I said "Hey! how are you?" and she said "Great!" and we chatted and she mentioned that she had a place in the destination guide, Falloween. She had no idea I blog places and I had no idea she made places and here we are.

So yes, truth in advertising, I'm friends with this designer but I had no idea it was hers until I was already a fan of the place!

Falloween is fun and beautiful at the same time. Audie is a real life artist and her ability to mix quirky and goofy with artsy is one of her many visual strengths so one can easily find a moody and dramatic picture there or just vibe with dancing skeletons in the party area. 

The Fall part of Falloween is that it's also a beautiful autumn design, which she may or may not change back to in mid-November before switching to winter- which you heard here- Cherished Melody will be awesome in multiple seasons. 

I'm very excited for this place, Audie's artistry is evident and mixes seamlessly with the kitschy SL Halloween we all love. You'll find cemeteries and haunted houses as well as places for beautiful reflection.

Check it out, Falloween at Cherished Melody, Slurl and Flickr Group