Frogmore The Ritual

 Ok, so my oldest and bestest blogging buddy is the one that has to hear me whine and moan when I don't want to blog or can't find a place that I like or when I generally need a nap or a time out or something, and once again hats off to her because I was whining to her the other day and she shrugged and said

Go blog Frogmore.

Which made us both laugh and I got over my mood and went on write outstanding blog posts I'm sure.

So here's the joke there. EVERYONE knows that Frogmore is gorgeous and my friend and I have been going there and enjoying the vibe for ages, in fact I blogged it a year ago and mentioned in the article that we had been there ages before so Frogmore is not the sort of cutting news everyone expects from this blog. Or actually it is and that's why my friend was teasing me. ♥

So anyway today I was wandering around looking for a place and was literally about to give up and under the destination guide I found Frogmore The Ritual and I thanked the little Halloween goblins or spirits or whatever made this moment possible. Frogmore has a Halloween build!

Well even cooler I landed and saw some names of folks I know from Flickr and sent a general hello to the people there and had the nicest conversations with Lien and Shawn of Nelipot and with Frogmore owner, designer and chief of awesome Tolla Crisp. 

and yes, Becca Obvious was in the house then too haha.

Well when I got a chance to really look around I could see I was in real trouble because The Ritual is small but packed with really well placed Halloween. You can get any kind of classic scary and moody and eerie here, it's exactly what you would hope for in a Frogmore Ritual.

Even the rooms in the fabulously dressed architectural structures are fun and worth exploring, there's literally millions of gorgeous Halloween waiting for you here.

Goooooooo noooooowww!!! I said that in my scary Halloween voice!

Frogmore The Ritual Slurl and the Flickr Group for Frogmore!