What's Lost Spirits

 A friend of mine asked me what I was doing when I was flying around at What's Lost Spirits and I was kinda speechless because this place is way bigger than a blog post so blogging would not be the correct term, maybe gawking? Staring open mouthed was the most correct response prolly.

You need to see this place, it is the coolest, vibiest, funkiest, weirdest most beautiful place I've seen in ages maybe ever, there is so much here I will be a long time looking at it all- so I wanted to stop and get this blogging bit out of the way so I could go focus on a picture of it, it's maddeningly full of super cool things.

I was so amazed in fact I had to know who makes this stuff so I edited my way to her store, Zone88, which is every bit as cool and amazing as What's Lost Spirits. You need to see this stuff if you haven't, Stabitha is an incredible artist - the artistic and technical quality of all of it is exceptional and the vibe and sense of humor and dark atmosphere- literally and often thematically- it's dripping with awesome twisty cool and meshes perfectly with this time of year.

Honestly, you will want this article later when you can log in if the names of images aren't ringing a bell, these places are amazing and you will be seeing lots of pics on Flickr of this stuff so bookmark or go now if you're online, you can't go wrong with either place but do see them both- huge statues, architectural elements, I really can't describe it and not sound like the cheese has finally slipped off my cracker, pics follow, go see.

What's Lost Spirits (slurl) is the exhibit, crammed with amazing art placed alll over on land, floating sky islands, again, I will sound crazy if I try to describe it.



Zone88 is the store, (slurl) equally amazing and defying description.