Finnygook Cove

 

I have the most ridiculous complaint about Finnygook Cove- it is so darned beautiful and wonderfully detailed I can't decide what to take pix of.

Right? Isn't that ridiculous?

I am just not ready for winter scenes yet, but the destination guide is already full of places with "snow" and "winter" in their title. So Finnygook Cove got a visit and when I realized it's by the wonderful folks who make Frogmore so incredibly gorgeous, I ran here.

And was not disappointed. In fact I was amazed. 

You will find beautiful coastal scenes, especially ruins and wrecks which are hard to find. The sky is gorgeous, you will find a gazillion great landscapes here.

There's a gorgeous lil path that winds through the property and so many lil details! It has taken me like four months to decorate my houseboat, I have no idea how they can decorate a whole village. But they did, and it's gorgeous.

The thing that I loved and that will bring me back here again and again are these detailed lil houses and shacks and spaces here, almost all of them have interesting stuff inside and all of them will make incredibly poignant and beautiful backdrops for pictures of your avatar "doing things" -so get your rural outfits and your fishing village poses and props and come bask in some gorgeous here at Finnygook Cove.

There is a backstory to the place from their LM: Inspired by the tales of Silas Finn of Cornwall, Finnygook Cove is a land once bursting with the harvest of fish by day, and silks and brandy by night.  Now just a memory of forgotten days, wandered by the Ghosts of Cornwall Smugglers.

Here's a slurl and here's their flickr in case you're reading this at work again and can't get in-world, ;p