Flower of Scotland

 

Before I say anything else- go see Flower of Scotland. It's gorgeous and you will absolutely find a place there to take a picture that will be amazing.

I was wandering through the destination guide the other day and saw that several places have started the transition to winter scenes. While I have joked with friends that I am ready for the SL leaves to finally drop, in reality I am not ready to start visiting winter wonderlands yet.

So I popped over to Flower of Scotland because their picture in the destination guide is not snowy, and it was one of the best clicks I've made in a while!

You will find beautiful coastal, boat and lighthouse scenes. You will find gorgeous pastorals. Flowers and trees in fall colors. Ruins, animals, tractors, castles- seriously this place is remarkable.


There's a great use of atmosphere here also- scrims with foggy textures help set mood. Lots and lots of lil details, great storytelling with the props. I was very impressed with Flower of Scotland and I think you will be too. Slurl here.  **update-  flickr group here!