The Naming of Cats

The Naming of Cats is a difficult matter.

TS Eliot said that in his poem of the same name.

One of the things I've been really dying to get to is making things, mesh with blender has been a thing I can basic my way through for quite some time but I want to not be basic, so I've used my time lately to go through some old tutorials again with an eye to actually learning the software.

It's hard but omg is it fun.

So little powerball spinners and a pose that lets your AO work but your arm is busy, I've done those for a while, but haven't make a cool looking one in mesh until now.

But what to call it? 

I'm making things that spin and glow and will look great in your fantasy garden, but what do I call this thing?

And I thought the creative part ended when the mesh was done. :)