Luane's Magical

 I believe that if a unicorn spontaneously generates somewhere in Second Life, it more than likely will be at Luane's Magical.

I've blogged Luane's wonderful places before but am not sure if I've given a specific shout-out to the magical part of her place- here's a SLURL, and beware some older LM's to it can put you in rented property, can confirm, haha and sorry to whoever's house that was!

I was looking for a place to take a pic with these cool hand sparklers and pixie wings and realized I should be sure and cover the place where many many many fantasy style pics have been taken. There are lots of great places to sit and relax or to take pictures or dance. 

And I would like to start a sentence with "and my fave thing about Luane's is...." but I like so many aspects of this place I can't pick one. ONE of my faves is that everyone who has seen it remembers it and I'm frequently helping friends find "the glowy place" or "the place with the elephants  and the chairs."

What better way to be helpful than to find this gorgeous real estate!

And yes, there are unicorns.

Check it out, it's magical in any light.