That time I bought everything in Second Life

I did not intend to take a blogger vacation, I figured surely I would post something over the weekend but ZOMG the sales.

Black Friday really snuck up on me this year and while I feel that my shopping performance overall will bring me solid scores from all the judges, I was slow out of the gate because I was away for Thanksgiving.

So we'll just chalk this post into the "well duh becca" tag pile because EVERYONE knows about the Black Friday sales, but just in case- HERE is the sale list from SeraphimSL. There are quite a few big names not on there that ARE having sales- (Maitreya, Lelutka) so make sure you check your favorite stores.

And do it quickly! Some sales have ended but most go through today and a few go through the week. At the bottom of the page I linked to it gives most of the deets for each store's sale, and the alphabetical list I found handier for browsing than the icons with ads too.