When in doubt, Frogmore

I have been struggling with another story, hahaha SLuggling I guess, and have tried to write it several times only to realize I don't know what I want to say and so this poor space goes unused and my Flickr sits idle while smoke pours out my ears. 

Or actually I shop

But nonetheless I needed to get my groove back and none of the places I found were getting me excited about SL photography and I didn't have a story to write or a picture to take and I thought, why don't I go to Frogmore.

It's actually a joke with a friend of mine since everyone already knows how gorgeous it is that when I get stuck she says "Blog Frogmore" and we laugh and look for another place because, everyone knows Frogmore and it is visually delicious.

But then, I needed a beauty break and realized maybe new readers haven't found it yet and here we are now. 

Ta-da!


I popped by there twice tonight, and I have to send a thank you out to whatever muse made Frogmore come to mind because this place is exactly what I needed. 

ALL the sightlines are amazing, it's just lovely from all angles. Shoutout to Terry Fotherington and Tolla Crisp for bringing us this gorgeousness. If you need a break from the fast lane and want to spend some time soaking up beauty, go here. SLURL and Flickr group.