A Perfect Ending

Last night we had the last party at Riverbridge and I was thrilled that so many people came and it supported the fantastic cause of raising awareness about the struggle that women face throughout the world just because of gender.

Jerzzie Reece and the Color the World Orange team brought so much fun and energy to our place it was exactly the kind of party I'd hoped we'd have to mark the end of the Riverbridge Cafe. It checked all my boxes- Fun, Good Cause, and another awesome DJ making their Bellisseria debut at Riverbridge!

So, why the end?

It's not a sad thing, don't worry.

Six months ago I wanted to start the place because it was too nice a location for just one person, it really is a great spot for parties in Bellisseria.

At that time, we were all dealing with masks and quarantines and Covid. 

Now that we're all emerging from our nests again I have a lot of projects and interests, real and virtual, and they would like some of my time too. Something has to give and now, six months later, Belli has great party spots at Freddie's and at Bela's and Far is still going strong with his awesome Friday Party so I can end my shift knowing that Bellisseria is in great party hands!

So please don't be sad, we had a lot of fun and made a ton of memories with the place and I'll be only as far away as an IM, so please say Hi! I'm not going anywhere, you'll still see me at the parties (can't wait Xaan's!), just shifting how I spend my time a lil!

Thank you to everyone. Bela Tolsen put in a lot of time and energy in the place and Evangeline Ling is the most amazing Belli builder in history and she poured her heart into the place.

Thanks especially to them and also to everyone that came to the parties and had fun, I love you all and look forward to the next chapter in our lives!

Some pix from last night's parteh.