Beau Derrick and beyond

ed. note- I have a couple of avatars who are paid up and don't have premium homes, so I've been doing my own catch and release with Linden Homes and featuring the interesting ones here, or, in this case, what you can get in five rolls over a couple of days.

 Ok I thought I knew my way around Belli until I started this Game of Homes feature. I just landed an adorable traditional home in a region called Beau Derrick. I should keep it just for the name.

Also the location! It sits on a cute lil lake! Take a look at Beau Derrick, Slurl


I actually have a couple of beautiful log homes left over from when we played region release GoH here in January that I'll have to make a hard decision about soon, so I never take them when doing my Game of Homes rolls, and then I said  I "never" take them so that means I immediately had to take one.

And it was really my only move except a chalet, (no) or a modern (no) or a fantasy house (maybe) because all of a sudden there were no Vics available and I knew if I took the trad they offered I'd get the one in Beau Derrick again, so I took a log home and got this one in Cartwheel. (slurl)


It has a great spot next to water with the road turning into a scenic lil bridge nearby it will make someone a lovely home. 

So then, there were no homes except trads (probably a repeat), moderns, and chalets so I stopped rolling and went about my life.

The next day, first roll, got this. Look at this yard!


Not even kidding, this house has a yard that is like four regions in size! It's the last Trad before the land that separates them from the Vics, so it's literally across the street from a giant hillside waterfall natural hotsprings kinda area and also next door to the really cool railroad depot in Chippewa Junction.


This is the mini map, the house is in the corner there, the region with "one house" is Chippewa Junction, (the house is the depot).

Here's a slurl to check out Woorermal, and do check out Chippewa Junction and the hills across the street! 

So the next rolls are actually a couple of days later, but still just doing five consecutive rolls, I'm due for a clunker, and then I got another coastal Victorian, this one in Bloodroot. Truly a beautiful location and it would be a showpiece type home for someone, the last house before the point of land.




Slurl to Bloodroot.

So I'm down to the fifth roll, all of them have been outstanding, here we go...

and bam, five for five, I got a gorgeous lil trad on water in Valleyside (slurl). Great location right in the heart of "old" Bellisseria. 


So that was a fun experiment- see what I get over five rolls. I might try it again and require all the rolls be on the same day, because if you roll consecutively you'll probably get the house you just released, but spacing the rolls out like this, I really got some great houses!

The blogger in me would love to howl that the system is broken, but clearly there are still great homes available! Happy Rolling, Bellisseria!