Rum Games

 One of my favorite places to hang out and be social is Rum Games. Literally, when I'm not in a sandbox these days I'm trying to vanquish the bots at Hand and Foot or get a high score on bubble pop.

And seriously, I don't know how to check what the high scores are on bubble pop but this machine's top five list must be insane.

So I'm a Hand and Foot junky, but the owner has also put tables out for Skippo, Cheesy, Blitz 31, Mahjong, Texas Hold Em, Spades, Pentadee and a bunch of other games that I don't recognize but look fun.

The place has just a fantastic vibe and great tunes and if you are looking for a place to hang out and play games, give it a try. Warning it is an Adult sim but I've never seen adult things there other than some general cussing by me when a bot cheats at cards.

Check it out here